Lockton Charitable Association is pleased to offer you the chance to participate in the Euros Charity Sweepstake
The Championships kick off on Friday 11th June, and all our welcome for what is expected to be the most open international football tournament in decades.
This year we will be running a syndicated sweepstake giving as many people the opportunity to participate as possible. This aims to maximise prize money and income for our new charity partner.
Euros Sweepstake Rules
- Each International Team in the tournament will be included in the random allocation of teams;
- One entry will cost £10; and
- Entrants can purchase as many entries as they want and either opt for:
- Same team*
- Different teams*
The closing date for entries is Thursday 10th June 2021.
On Friday 11th June, all entrants will be randomly assigned their Team(s) and an email will be sent to you confirming this.
- Of the total entrant money (the Pot) received,
- Holders of the Winning Team will receive = 35% of the Pot split between no. of holders of that team
- Holders of the Runner Up will receive 15% of the Pot split between no. of holders of that team.
- Prize money will be awarded the week following the tournament final (w/c. 12th July 2021)
Lockton Charitable Association will receive 50% of the total pot, which will be provided to the new 2021/22 LCA Charity Partner (to be announced in Early June)
Please Enter Now by filling in the short form below and clicking the "Continue" button. This will reserve your selection, before going to PayPal to make your payment.
The promoter of this sweepstake is the Lockton Charitable Association. Entries are Non-Transferable.
- Please note: the sweepstake is only for Associates and Partners based in the UK of:
- Lockton Companies LLP
- Lockton Re LLP
- Omnyy LLP
It is not available for associates based in Republic of Ireland due to the UK sweepstake rules and Charity regulations.
External entries to Lockton are also not permitted.
I'm sorry entry to the sweepstake has now closed.